Businesses in the Shared Service Sector can benefit from facility location in Milledgeville-Baldwin County, Georgia with the opportunity to reduce operational costs and improve service levels with a capable, available workforce of almost 210,000 and lower than average wage rates. Our three institutions of higher education in Baldwin County are primed to partner with Data Centers, Customer Contact Centers, Knowledge Centers, Customer Service Centers, and Shared Service Operations.
- State-of-the-art, 100% electronic stored program control switching telecommunications service
- 3 digital electronic switch central offices
- 16 POPs
- 22,500 miles (36,210 km) of fiber optic network
- 7 colleges and universities with over 31,375 college students within 50 miles
- Award winning CISCO, Microsoft Office, and Certified Customer Service Specialist training programs