Centrally located in Georgia and the Southeast, Milledgeville offers a low-cost, pro-business environment and a trained, skilled, available workforce of more than 209,000. Milledgeville-Baldwin County is centrally located to major markets and an exceptional location for advanced manufacturing.
- 82% of commercial markets within 2 shipping days of Georgia
- Strategic location in the heart of Georgia central to major markets at the crossroads of the state’s 1,244 miles, just over 2,000 kilometers of interstate, highway, and interchange routes.
- CSX and Norfolk Southern Railways in Baldwin County and the largest switching yard in the Southeast within 35 miles (56 km).
- Inventory Tax Exemption: 100% Freeport Exemption on all three classes of merchandise
- Located 92 miles southeast from the busiest airport in the world, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Dependable energy
- Available and reliable workforce